Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Babies Nursery!

My Babies Nursery
My hubby used frog tape to map out the chevrons which is so amazing &  leave a nice & crisp line.  I would really recommend it . We got this tape from b & q and I think it was around £6

The chevrons starting to come together :) 


My lovely lovely hubby painting in the chevrons with a small roller.
All done & looking fab!
The teddy was a gift from my friends son which was very sweet! Thank you Alex!
The card is from my best friend & babies auntie Rachael . 
Lots of photos of me & my beautiful hubby. 

My hubby & I made these pom poms . My lovely friend Kerry showed me how!! Thank you Kerry!!
If you love diy, crafts & yummy recipes go & look at her blog ! Its so fab! Here is the Link navylouise
Made this on illustrator.
 This is me :)


 We got our cot bed which goes up to 4 years old from Mama & Papas. They have really good 
sales. I think this was £200 instead of £400 which was a bargain! 
The mattress is from John Lewis. The bunny mobile is from John Lewis too.  


 This cabinet is from Ikea & was only £10.
These amazing bunnies was made by my friend Kerry! She has a lovely etsy shop, every time I go on it I want to buy everything!! Here is the link NavyLouise.. Go & have a look, its fab!
 Love these stripy shoes from my parents! 
The little whales & bunny are from John Lewis, The little bunny hat is made by the lovely Kerry & is on her etsy shop!  The fox was mine as a child :)

 My lovely hubby made these paper flowers,, they are amazing.





 I knew I wanted a grey & yellow nursery and I knew I wanted chevrons, so after looking at pin interest for a while gathering ideas & chatting to my hubby he did some designs on illustrator & then I choose one & he did it :) I love making all the pretty crafts to go in the room & to bring all the colours together. It took my hubby one week of evenings to decorate this room & the next week to make it look pretty!
Im very happy with our nursery & very grateful to my hubby for decorating it!
Hope you like it too
:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment