Tuesday 22 July 2014

34 Weeks .

 Week 34







Blouse Primark
Jacket River Island
Necklace Carboot
Bangle gift
Shoes Primark

Photos taken by the lovely e who I nanny for .

I'm 34 weeks pregnant this week!! Yay!! Its gone so so quick! 
Getting very shattered easily now especially in this heat that we are having. Baby is moving around lots & my favourite thing to do is to watch my tummy move around in the evening .. Its so lovely.
The nursery is all complete & I cant wait to show you all in a blog post soon .  So we are all ready for you baby :) We cant wait. !! 
I'm finding it hard to find clothes to fit as there isn't much good maternity around :(  when its really hot I'm living in maxi dresses & my leggings when its slightly cooler.. 
Not long to go till I can wear normal clothes & meet my bundle of joy!! Yay!
Hope you are all having a good week..
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment