Friday 8 November 2013

Winter is here














Its time for wooly tights & boots. As the evenings get darker earlier & its getting colder I will be venturing into my tight & boots collection..  I love love tights & have lots of patterns & colours! 
The tights i'm wearing in these photos are navy but its hard to see. This photo was taken just before going to parents evening, I had very excited children with me who have been working very hard at school & they had glowing reports! Very proud nanny!!
Tonight Im going to spend the evening relaxing, tomorrow i'm spending it with friends & I cant wait!! 
It will be nice to chat & eat yummy food & have cuddles from my friends little girl..
Sunday will be spent catching up with my mum & dad & walking my beautiful dog Amber!
Lots to look forward to ..
:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment