Saturday 5 October 2013

Saturday Shopping...






Dress Warehouse
Blue Dress Topshop
Jacket Max C
Shoes River Island
Ring Oasis

I went shopping today to help my boss spend lots of money! She brought some beautiful dresses & a Ted Baker bag & purse! Yay!! I've had a really good week of seeing friends & going shopping with them!  Im saving my money because its my birthday next week & im going shopping with my bestie & my husband!! We are going to Lakeside on Thursday & we are going to the Harry Potter studios on Friday! Yay I cant wait!! On Saturday we are going to relax in the day and go to the pub then party at mine to celebrate my birthday with friends & family! So exciting! 
Now i'm going to chill for the afternoon & watch films with my hubby!
Tomorrow we might go to the cinema & then go to my parent in law for a bbq!
Hope all your weekends are just as fun & relaxing!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment