Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Great North Run Part 1

 Rachael and I at the Metro
 The metro
 On the way to the pasta party
 Such a cool place
 Me and my boy
 Good Singer
 The view from the bridge
 Pasta party here we come!
 My beautiful Rachael 
 Me



 The Dr Martin Shop :-)
 Rachael in our fav shop Urban Outfitters
 Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters



I have had the best weekend in Newcastle!! My best friend ran and I mean ran the Great North Run! 13 miles and she ran the whole way! I am such a proud bestie! 
We got to Newcastle at around 11.30 Friday night. We spent the night chatting, giggling and drinking wine :-)
I love love newcastle! Everywhere you look is a cool shop or bar! The people are very stylish ,its becoming my favourite place!  
Saturday we went to Newcastle on the metro to see the juniors run the great north run. Then we went to the pasta party, its for the runners to get their carbs before the run on Sunday. I had some too!! I needed energy to cheer :-) After the pasta party we did what we do best and we went shopping! 

My favourite shop in Newcastle is Urban Outfitters! I love it!! If i was a millionaire I would buy all of it! :-) We then went to Topshop, River Island and finally Henry Holland in Debenhams. I got a lovely coat which is now hidden away for my birthday!! Yay!! 

Once we finished shopping we went home and all cooked fajitas and watched X factor! 
Racheal got some rest in preparation for her run & my hubby & I watched films!
A Brillant Saturday! I will be posting part 2 tomorrow ..
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment