Tuesday 13 August 2013

Our anniversary day and night..

 Asos Blouse
Belt River Island
Shoes Car boot
Ring Primark
Bag Primark
Necklace Next
Glasses Primark


 Chocolates from my mum and dad

 Gifts from each other

 We went to the barn for dinner it was so nice :-)
 Jacket Max C
Dress River Island
Clutch Warehouse




 mmmmmmm

 Mmmmmmmmmm


My hubby and I have been married for one year!! Yay we went to the barn to celebrate!  It was really nice and the waiters are always friendly and we got a free bottle of wine!! Yay! The food is so lush too.
In the day we went shopping and chilled out and watched films :-) Our favourite thing to do..
My hubby got me a Chanel lippy ,a dress and a necklace such a good boy!! I got him sweeties and motor racing tickets!!  
Over all it was a lovely day and evening.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment