Tuesday 27 August 2013

My amazing weekend in Newcastle

Happy Birthday Rach!
 Thank you mum & dad for my lush Marc Jacobs stuff!
My lovely make up brushes
Primark Jacket
Primark Shoes 
River Island Top 
River Island Necklace






River Island Dress & jacket

Out in Newcastle 
Sol mmm
Players club 


Primark Dress
River Island Jacket
River Island Brogues
Ted Baker Bag


These are the photos from the weekend in Newcastle. It was amazing !! We spent Saturday shopping and eating Mc Donalds :-) It was my best friends Rachaels 24th birthday!! Happy Birthday Rach!
I got some new clothes from River Island & primark. I got some white brogues & some red leggings from River Island and from Primark I got a leather look dress, hair bands, a necklace, a black blouse and patterned trousers. My hubby got a blazer from River Island and this jumper above from Primark.
Rachael got a lush dress from River Island :-)))) After shopping we saw Rachaels lovely family and then got ready to go out on the Newcastle town!! It was so much fun! 
The next day we relaxed and went to a local pub & had this amazing roast :-) and meet up with more friends .. then we came home. A perfect weekend with perfect company :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment