Monday 19 August 2013

Monday blues







Dress Warehouse (old)
Leggings Primark
Bag Primark
Shoes Primark
Necklace Next

Another week of adventures with the children I nanny for. Today started with seeing planes at the cinema which we all enjoyed. Then we played on the wii and had some dinner..

Its only a short week for me this week as I have Friday off and i'm seeing my lovely friend Kerry and baby Enid in the day on Friday and in the evening going to Newcastle to see my bestie Rachael!! 
We are celebrating her birthday on Saturday!! I cant wait!! Shopping with your best friend is the best thing a girl can do! My husband doesnt think so! haha!! We will be doing lots of shopping!! I'm so excited!  Im also excited to see her open her gifts :-))) Then after opening her gifts we are going to a lush restaurant and for some drinkies! Yay!!I will be posting the photos on here next week :-)
Lots of exciting things for me to look forward to :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment