Sunday 4 August 2013

First day of my holiday..







 Gels nails done at Sands ..They are very good & really friendly..Love going there..
Dress Primark
Ring Primark
Bracelets Homemade
Top New Look
Shoes Office
Necklace New Look
Tights Primark

First day of my holiday with my husband, he had to work last week. Which was ok as I got to see friends and catch up on things I needed to do like clean my wardrobe out, still haven't finished it though! I always get half way though and get a bit sad selling things so it all goes back in ... 
Yesterday after my hubby finished work we saw friends and I saw the children I used to care for, It was lovely. We sat in a beer garden and the children played in the park .. :-)) After bedtime us adults had pizza,wine and watched scary films!! Perfect day & night!! 
I am very grateful and lucky to have lovely friends and a caring husband.

Today we had a long lie in, pancakes & then went to see the heat at the cinema ,this was the funniest film i've seen in a long time. Definitely a must see!! This afternoon we are going to chill out & then going to my mum in laws for a yummy bbq :-)) ---Lush ...

No comments:

Post a Comment