Monday 12 August 2013

A Catch up day with some lovely friends..




 Dress Primark
Jacket River Island
Shoes Next
Peace Necklace Primark
Bag really old from the clothes show

Costa with my lovely stylish friend Naomi


 Here is my lovely stylish friend Naomi !! 


Dress Select
Bag h&m
Denim Jacket  River Island
Beautiful ring Tiffany & co 
Heart ring pandora 


I've had a lovely day today catching up with friends. Saw my lovely friend Jess this morning and had tea and cake and a good chat and giggle !! Its so nice to catch up with friends who I haven't seen in a while :-) This afternoon I met up with Naomi and we went to costa coffee and I had more yummy cake and lots more gossiping and giggles!! The perfect day with my lovely friends! 
I am very lucky to have such good buddies to chat and laugh with :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment