Saturday 27 July 2013

Silly Computer!!








Jumping with Joy its Friday!

Top Next really old
Shoes 50p at a car boot
Cardy 50p at a car boot
Shorts are Topshop really old
Necklace my mums


After saying I would try and blog everyday my silly mac was playing up and wouldn't let me download my photos yesterday !! Grrr so annoying but my lovely hubby has fixed it now :-)
The children that I nanny for & myself went to Gullivers Dinosaur park yesterday, It was lovely and sunny and they really enjoyed it. If your children love dinosaurs and are under 9 they would love it.
We walk around all the dinosaurs and read all the information about them, we looked at fossils , dug for bones and fossils, went on a boat trip and their favourite bit was panning for gold and jems.
The staff are all lovely especially Luke , he was very helpful and told the children all about the dinosaurs which they loved. 
So it was a great day followed by a swim at home in the evening and watching a film! -Prefect day.
Once I finished work I went to our local pub with my hubby for dinner and after we came home and feel asleep whilst watching a movie! Perfect day!
Now im going to eat a yummy egg and bacon bap and watch more movies!! Lush ...


No comments:

Post a Comment