Wednesday 31 July 2013

Making old things new..






Dress Tescos (old)
Bag Primark (old)
Shoes £2 car boot
Necklace gift
Ring Primark
Bracelets Homemade
Kaftan Warehouse

I've had this kaftan for ages and never really wear it unless i'm on a beach, and that doesn't happen too often and wont be happening again any time soon. I really like the pretty little jacket\ throw overs you can get in Topshop and River Island recently. So I decided to just cut this kaftan down the middle and use it as a little jacket to make my pink dress a bit more exciting.. I really like the effect, I might sew some beads onto it as well to give it something extra.. 
These photos were taken yesterday but after all the excitement of having my lovely friends round for dinner last night I ran out of time to post them.. We all had a lovely time eating lots and gossiping and giggling!! A perfect evening..
Today Im going to see my lovely friends Louise & Darren & their baby boy !! Who is only three days old!! He is so cute!!! 
Anyway must dash and go get ready.. 
Hopefully I will be able to post another outfit post on her later!...



No comments:

Post a Comment