Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge

 Im doing the 30 day snap challenge!! The lovely Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter has started this amazing challenge where you take a photo everyday in the month of June & post it on your blog!! Sounds so much fun|! Im a bit behind as ive been away but I will post two photos today to make up!!
If you would like to read Louise blog post about the challenge please click on here!
This photo was taken on Saturday in Urban Outfitters in Newcastle with my best friend and husband, we go to visit my friend as often as we can and always go shopping! Yay and this is my fav shop ever!!!
This photo was taken today by the seaside  its of my best friend and husband . It was a lovely sunny day and we had just eaton some ice cream :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment