Thursday 9 May 2013

My beautiful best friend.

 All ready to go to Lakeside shopping :-)
My shirt from Asos, Leggings from Primark, Shoes from river island, Necklace from next,.
 Me and my suffering husband who took us shopping!! Thank you hubby.

 On our way and so excited before we hit bad traffic..
 My favorite bit Jewellery!!! Got some of the dangling earrings !!
 Yay we are in Primark!!!! Mad sunglasses!!
 My board Hubby!! haha
 river island !!! All my clothes I was about to try on!!
 Jacket and top I got from river island.
 Rachael and I in the changing rooms , helping each other to decide on outfits. You always need a honest friend whilst shopping and someone to giggle with too!!
 Outside Topshop
Topshop
 Outside after hours of shopping we are hungry..
 Miller and Carter.. such a lovely restaurant.
 haha Stevie and Rachael making me laugh!!
 Trying a cosmo!! not for me..
 My lovely best friend.

 My hubby and I , and his well deserved beer.

My best friend Rachael ( who has a brillant blog, northernstar89) and I decided to torture my husband by spending the day shopping in lakeside! The primark there is amazing!!
We had so much fun, shopping, eating, chatting, egging each other on to buy nice new outfits. We both got lots of new outfits that you will be seeing on the blogs very soon. It was the best day out !! I would remend it for cheering yourself up... Since Rachael lives so far away when we do meet up we make up for it by doing lots of shopping and meals out and having a good time...
More posts on what we brought and what else we did to come ... :-)


2 comments:

  1. Loving this blog!!! Had a great time with you both :) Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you 2 just seen this comment :-))

    ReplyDelete