Tuesday 14 May 2013

A sunny day :-)

 River Island top, skirt and Necklace. Primark shoes and hat.
 River Island necklace.
 Pretty flowers at Campbell park.



 My lovely husband.
 My beautiful best friend and my lovely hubby.
Little and large at a little spring fete.

My and my best buddies last day ...  Luckily the sun was shinning and we went to a little spring fete and went for a walk around campbell park. It was lovely to enjoy the sun and chat ..
Then we went home and had homemade hash browns & yummy bacon made by my hubby , then Rachael had to get her bus home :-(( But we will be going to see her soon and I cant wait.
My hubby and I then went to the pub and sat in the sun and meet up with my lovely dad, our evening was full of nice food and good films :-) .

No comments:

Post a Comment